1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
1. This stigma is because of thoughts that are even supported in this post. Refer to point 10 if you refer to all girls as prey every girl is gonna get a thing of pepper spray. Don’t spread stigmas you hate.
2. Maybe because of fewer cases in which a male is raped (also much less coverage on the matter not to mention the fact that if a man were to talk about such a thing he would widely be regarded as a “pussy”.). This point just sounds like common sense. If it is more likely to happen to a girl then more girls should be wary about it.
3.A girl who mocks men is a bitch and a boy who mocks women is an asshole is what I think you mean. Also, male culture encourages such behavior and most males see it as harmless because if you insulted them in a similar fashion they would take it in a much more light-hearted way.
4. While I would agree a couple years ago I’m actually noticing that the stigmas with sex frequency seem to be going down. This statement doesn’t hold much water anymore.
5. I haven’t heard anyone who wasn’t incredibly sexist as a person blame a victim. Its not that often, assholes are just loud.
6. I don’t know about everyone else but it was drilled into my head that rape was a really fucked up thing to do. Boys are pretty well taught not to fucking rape people.
7. I figure a man would be told to put more clothes on if it were bothering the people around him. You don’t see this because men’s clothing is just more conservative (don’t start with its what society demands because you can easily not buy revealing clothing)
8. They do. A perfectly equal world is unrealistic. You win some you lose some.
9. You are listening to idiots if you are hearing this point. The person clearly had something wrong with them and sex was not the answer.
10. Because not all people are predators, but yes, all men are prey. Everyone is prey. Sexual assault does not stop at just females T.T